Previous Posts
Shout!!
Current Play List
Resolusi 2007
Selamat Tinggal 2006
Keputusan yang harus diambil
Personal Digital Diary
E403
Tour De Cimelati
Sekedar
Telkom Internet Goes To School




  Monday, January 15, 2007

Miss you in a heartbeat (Def Leppard)

Intro: A - E | D | A - E | f#m


Verse 1
A E D
I believe that something deep inside
A E f#m
That shows to me from time to time
A E D
As you fell down for love was such a crime
A E f#m
The more you care the more you fall
E D G D
No need to worry, no need to turn away
A E
'Cause it don't matters anyway - baby


Chorus
A E f#m D
Uh uh uh - I miss you in a heartbeat
A E f#m
Uh uh uh - I miss you right away
A E f#m D
Uh uh uh - I miss you in a heartbeat
A E A
Said: It ain't love if you give that away


E(only 1. time A - E | D )


Verse 2
When we touch I just loose my self control
A sad sensation I can't hide
To love is easy, it ain't easy to walk away
I keep the faith and there's a reason why
No need to worry, no need to turn away
'Cause it don't matters anyway - baby

Chorus

Bridge
f#m
Now - I ain't make no promises,
D
I've been true to you
f#m
'Cause I'll do about anything,
D E A
so I won't lie - baby - for you

Solo A - E | D | A - E | f#m | E - D | G - D | A - E

posted by Agung Nugroho at 8:43 AM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
Mencoba berfikir sederhana! Mungkin itulah yang bisa membuat hidup ini juga terasa lebih mudah. "Simple is Beautiful", mungkin kaliamat ini ada benarnya juga...
>> more about me


Nama

Homepage

Message




Design by Agung Nugroho Dwi Wibowo ©2006
 
<xmp>