Previous Posts
• Shout!!
• Current Play List
• Resolusi 2007
• Selamat Tinggal 2006
• Keputusan yang harus diambil
• Personal Digital Diary
• E403
• Tour De Cimelati
• Sekedar
• Telkom Internet Goes To School




  Monday, January 15, 2007

Miss you in a heartbeat (Def Leppard)

Intro: A - E | D | A - E | f#m


Verse 1
A E D
I believe that something deep inside
A E f#m
That shows to me from time to time
A E D
As you fell down for love was such a crime
A E f#m
The more you care the more you fall
E D G D
No need to worry, no need to turn away
A E
'Cause it don't matters anyway - baby


Chorus
A E f#m D
Uh uh uh - I miss you in a heartbeat
A E f#m
Uh uh uh - I miss you right away
A E f#m D
Uh uh uh - I miss you in a heartbeat
A E A
Said: It ain't love if you give that away


E(only 1. time A - E | D )


Verse 2
When we touch I just loose my self control
A sad sensation I can't hide
To love is easy, it ain't easy to walk away
I keep the faith and there's a reason why
No need to worry, no need to turn away
'Cause it don't matters anyway - baby

Chorus

Bridge
f#m
Now - I ain't make no promises,
D
I've been true to you
f#m
'Cause I'll do about anything,
D E A
so I won't lie - baby - for you

Solo A - E | D | A - E | f#m | E - D | G - D | A - E

posted by Agung Nugroho at 8:43 AM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
Mencoba berfikir sederhana! Mungkin itulah yang bisa membuat hidup ini juga terasa lebih mudah. "Simple is Beautiful", mungkin kaliamat ini ada benarnya juga...
>> more about me


Nama

Homepage

Message




Design by Agung Nugroho Dwi Wibowo ©2006
 
<xmp>